Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I've gone through the forums, youtube videos, and the 100 days of PSOC samples to figure this out, and am stuck.  I can't get the "command comp... Show More
vigic_2309616
PSoC™ 4
Hello to all,I can not measure the temperature of the cip with the DIE_TEMP in  PSoC4200 Analog Coprocessor CY8C4A45PVI-481'.The converter returns the... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I am using a Long Deep Sleep program for PSoC 4 BLE using this link's program: PSoC 4200M WDT Long Deep Sleep .I am wondering how to make the p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!I'm developing a project with PSoC-4 and will be interesting to me acquire pre-programmed PSoC-4 parts by Cypress. This is possible? best regards,R... Show More
ToSe_1399936
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I want to use CY8C4A25 in my product.Distributor say it is not in production yet, suggest I use CY8C4145LQI-PS433, which is in stock (supposedly, s... Show More
masac_1860766
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using C# api's along with CySmart 4.2 BLE dongle. I am able to Pair Our BLE Sensor using Pair api as follows:CyApiErr err1 = m_peerDevice.P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Does anyone know which method (CSD or CSX) is the better choice if you want use buttons with 10mm overlay-glass?thank you very much Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello.I was wondering whether S parameter models (.s1p, .s2p files) of the CY8C4248LQI-BL583 are available?I would like to characterize the chip's per... Show More
AnYo_3398046
PSoC™ 4
I am looking into fine-tuning my power consumption. I have 7 Pins set up as digital outputs, and 2 set for Digital inputs in my project. An engineer I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I am trying to establish serial communication between two  CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit devices. Can anyone please post the entire work... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy