Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AnYo_3398046
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to advertise while in Deep Sleep mode? I read somewhere that Advertising runs off the ECO clock, which is a HFCLK. Any time a HFCLK is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm developing a GAP peripheral. I want to put the MCU to deep sleep while BLE is advertising. Can use BLE to wake the MCU up when there is a connecti... Show More
NeRe_332166
PSoC™ 4

Should the exposed tab be connected to GND (VSSD) or any other signal, or should it be isolated?

DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using a PSoC 4L running of 1.8V.power-scheme: 5V (with soft-start / will "ramp up") -> Buck to 4.2V "SYS" -> LDO -> 1.8Vthe supply has a ~200mS... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi EveryoneI need to let my PSoC4 CY8CKIT-049 kit communicate with PC through Ethernet. I have an SPI to Ethernet Converter Module based on ENC28J60. ... Show More
DV
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to Interface two slaves with single I2C master with my own developed board which has on CY8C4245AXI-483 controller on it.I have inte... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We've been using PSoC Creator 4.0 for our BLE Broadcaster project.  The option "Silicon generated 'Company assigned' part of the device address" is ch... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have integrated an I2C Bootloader on my Evalkit PSoC4000S (4045). Now I am able to upload Firmware via I2C, respectively via "Bootloader Host"... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
On-board our PCB is a CYBLE-022001-00 chip and a third-party WiFi-capable device. Is the Cypress EZ-BLE PRoC chip we're using WiFi coexistence-ready? ... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CapSense(CSD[自己]+CSX[相互])シングルIDACモードを使用予定です。(別途IDAC使用予定。"Enable compensation IDAC"をOFFにしております。)シングルIDACモード時のCSXの動作での影響はどのようなものがありますか?まだ、シングルIDACモードでもC... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy