Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

lola_1650581
PSoC™ 4
Hi All:    客户使用CY8C4146AZI-S433来开发一款BLDC电机的产品,需要对芯片的flash进行操作,关于Psoc4的flash的操作有几个问题需要请教一下:    1:我发现CyFlash.c里面的函数uint32 CySysFlashWriteRow(uint32 rowN... Show More
GuNo_288966
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using 2 UARTS, so that I have no I2C left over. I willl  emulate I2C with control registers and status registers.Do I need to use 2 externally... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Hello, I am new to PSOC4, I need to take data from UART and transmit to the GPIOs

MaNi_3017621
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am facing one issue with CY8CMBR3116. In my application, I am using 12 sensors instead of 16. Its working fine. Now as per my application need... Show More
Zaborpila
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have been trying to make the BLE_FindMe01 example work using a CYBLE-202007 (connected to the KIT CY8CKIT-042-BLE for programming) but I am n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am working with an Evalkit (PSoC4000S, 4045) and above mentioned example.Now I logged the data coming from I2C-Bus, see attached picture. Aft... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I need read switch that change status on  both edges of input. I placed interrupt but can't solve problem   with spikes.Any of code that make debounce... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs.Hello,I'm your user from China.I bought several MiniProg3 programmers from your company.I now want to run the ppcli.exe automatically by usi... Show More
JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
I can read back the JEDEC ID of the FRAM, but writing and reading to the FRAM's buffer is problematic.I am using a Beagle SPI/I2C probe, and see a wri... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am new to PSoC and trying to understand it one bit a time. I need help in a project I am working on in which I intend to serially transmit data u... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy