Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,How do I find out the bluetooth MAC address of the connected device?The use of this function is "CyBle_GapGetPeerBdAddr", but with each pairing ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I can't find a dedicated page for CySmart development, so I'm posing my question here: I've developed a Windows 7 BLE Host application using the CySma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey there all, So I used a Capsense Express chip to very quickly prototype a 2-button + 10-segment slider for a customer project.It worked, but the cl... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello.Q1)Below is description of “Getting Started with CapSense”(AN64846).Do the following contents also apply to MBR3?In other words, does MBR3 signa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello there fellow Psoc members. I am a newbie when it comes to mirco controllers and Psoc technology. I am trying to create a test fixture to measure... Show More
AkKa_1343671
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We are trying to use CapSense with PSoC4000.ArchitectureTRM says that CMOD will be connected to AMUXBUS by clearing SENSE_INSEL bit,but Register... Show More
addac_3199101
PSoC™ 4
We are developing a system which uses an energy harvester to boost the voltage from a fuel cell and charge a capacitor, which is then used to intermit... Show More
AlAl_1520441
PSoC™ 4
HiI couldn't figure out my answer on the StackOverFlow, so I turned over to the cypress community again. The question is simple. How can I answer or e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have the application note but the display is not working the way it should be.Kindly help for the interface. Show More
nkin_2927171
PSoC™ 4
hellowe are developing touch switch board.open below link, its work fine.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGoIFHHiTSAtouch switch board - YouTubenow I ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy