Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_3568726
PSoC™ 4
I download CapSense  code example, i compile the project , but  can not open the ELF file  using uc/probe, it shows error as picture below, how to sol... Show More
MaSi_3530151
PSoC™ 4
After building and compiling the program, the green led started blinking when I pushed switch 2 and the motor didin´t run.I already measured all the v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
IDAC PSOC4
solved msg Solved
Hi, I am using the IDAC of a PSOC 4. What is the temperature drift of the current? Is it the same tolerance as the reference voltage? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to at least get a simple functioning android app that can read the data from the example project "BLE Battery Level" but I cannot get any ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have used  the following example program provided with the PSoC Pioneer Kit and the CY8CKIT-037 PSoC4 Motor Control Evaluation Kit to rotate a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The ADC_SAR_seq Input resistance is specified as 2.2K Ohm max. Is this a series Resistance of the SAR_ADC path or the overall input impedance of the S... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
How do I change the name that is shown in Cysmart from Unknown, I started with the IAS example, and the "find me" service has a name, but I cannot fin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Odd question (and I've got more debugging to do):I've got 3 development boards. Basic HeartRate Sensor example runs great on 2 of the 3 boards. On the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
where can I get a definitive list of the assembly language instructions supported by PSoC 4. the TRM specifies some that GCC AS rejectsI am using the ... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
  How to use Bridge control panel to communicate with PSOC;I can't find the instructions text files in CYPESS web;such as:    i don't know +,p what it... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy