Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4

CapSense_ADCで、ADC機能を使用する場合、CapSenseで何らかの制限事項はありますか?

(CapSense内のフィルタ機能が使えなくなる・感度が落ちるなどの影響はありますか?)

RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CapSense_ADCのADC使用時の、非直線性誤差・微分非直線性誤差の規格は以下で間違いありませんか?上記の認識があっている場合、CapSense_ADCでは、最大で誤差が±4LSB発生する可能性があるということでしょうか? Show More
DeXi_1316761
PSoC™ 4

In Cy8c4247,is there the API to get wakeup source when MCU was waked up from Deepsleep?

TeCh_3034126
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using CYBLE-014008-EVAL for my development.I want to implement the motion sensor MPU-9250 and send data back to mobile phones through BT.Howev... Show More
jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
Hi,In my project, i want to configure GPIO as Input/Output programmatically.Is it possible in PSoC 4 because I did not find any API for that? Show More
HaMa_1538746
PSoC™ 4
お世話になります。下記条件に合う、Cypress社BLEモジュールの型番をご紹介いただけませんでしょうか?1) アナログオーディオの入出力が存在するもの。2) 「マスター」と「スレーブ」を切り替えて使用できるもの。3) プロファイルとして、HFP・HSP・SPPを使用できるもの。コンペの第1候補は、... Show More
chro_1316281
PSoC™ 4
I have a project I am working on where I need to interface via I2C or SPI to 3.3v device(not 5v tolerant)  and also have some GPIO that is 5v.I have C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Iam using PSCO4 CYC4014 Microcontroller for our project,Iam using below mentioned API's for detecting if finger press on button,1) CapSense_Chec... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello, a im using cy8ckit-049-42xx,my problem is 'Unable to read data from the target device' can anybody help me? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am trying to send data through UART between two cypress devices and have them engage in 2-way communication based on what they send each othe... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy