Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

NaB_2049561
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone,Is there any DALI Slave / Master stack available for PSOC4. I am keep searching for DALI Slave libraries for Cypress PSOC.Thanks in Adv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I need to create a bootloader that allows a host interfaced through an I2C bus to make any swr updates. I saw that the PSoC systems already provide... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
Working on PSOC 4 with BLE.Putting system to sleep in Deep Sleep mode.According to documents this should disable the ECO and IMO high frequency clocks... Show More
MaMe_3179676
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone!I have a proplem with the Touchpad detection.My design works with a CY8C4147AZI-S475. A 11x11 Touchpad Matrix was sensed in CSD mode. T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi allI am trying to build a project with some timing flags(16Hz/8Hz/4Hz...etc) so that I can perform the tasks accordingly.According to the above tab... Show More
rasac_2825081
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am working with PSoC 4 BLE 4.1 Compliant Pioneer Kit, I have a I2C Slave in a BLE GAP Peripheral device.Now, I need to implement a BLE GAP Centra... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am new to BLE. I am willing to build remote BLE switch. With the help of BLE remote switch I want to start, stop and increase speed or decrease spee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,in AN64846,Getting Started with CapSense,I'm confused about "support higher parasitic capacitances",I think that for small finger capacitance,it sh... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 4
The attached workspace is the Upgradable Stack Bootloadable ported to the CYBLE-224110 EVM with some new functionality added that runs fine outside a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    T am trying for OTA fixed Stack bootloader in my custom profile BLE project,    In this project ,I am just toggling LED by reading a byte r... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy