Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
iPhone X running Bluetooth 5 cannot pair with my Bluetooth low energy device with the chip CYBLE-214009-00 running Bluetooth 4.1. Other iPhone models ... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Could I get a real clear example of how to do read only BLE call, I have read through 10 app notes and my code does not function.My code is at the end... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Does the BLE stack create or update a value when a non bonded device pairs?In other words, when a device pairs, how do you know if you should store it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    The problem is that when I use the Bootloader Host to program my prototype board, the Bootloader Host reports as such         05:56:14 PM - pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm starting to learn the PSoC hardware, I'm using the LED blinking + UART bootloader examples code for the CY8CKIT-049-41xx board kit Setup File ... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 4
My issue is that the BLE device does not see a disconnect.Using the USB HID Keyboard Demo,  with some modifications. There is no BLE sleeping, and the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!I'm developing a battery powered project with the CY8C4126AXI-M443 that uses the CapSense and is working very fine.Now I have to measure the batter... Show More
rymac_1421641
PSoC™ 4
Hello!Do you have "Parameter sheet" for PSoC4 firmware, that is a list of the technical data which isnot related to any restriction subject to Export ... Show More
MaKi_350451
PSoC™ 4
MiniProg3 (CY8CKIT-002)の電源仕様について教えてください。PSoC Creator > tools > component tuner , Debug > configuration で起動したときに設定する、”Tuner Communication Setup”画面中で、、#... Show More
berec_923731
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,For a project, we developped a keypad using CY8CMBR3116.These keypads are installed on bikes, used outside.Since some times, the keypad... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy