Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
About MBR3, when are Capsense Parameters calculated in SmartSense?About PSoC, timings of calculation is described below table at "PSoC® 4 and PSoC 6 M... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 4
Hi:       As the picture show:      How should I do to eliminate?Why it happen? Show More
alpec_3120946
PSoC™ 4
Hi I'm trying out the Throughput Example - GATT Notification - Data Outgoing. When testing the example using CySmart App I'm able to enable the notifi... Show More
user_2884081
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using the FOC firmware with a custom motor. Is there a way to speed up the PWM? I read that for higher speeds it can be necessary to use a high... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can't seem to program a part.I get this error.I have tried both powered externally and powered by Miniprog3.Since the 8 pin package has no reset I bel... Show More
JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
The data sheet for this part ( http://www.cypress.com/documentation/datasheets/cyble-022001-00-ez-ble-creator-module ) indicates that it offers a "BLE... Show More
JoAl_1333936
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm checking the datasheet, BLE_v3_30.pdf . And I can't find anywhere where the bonding data is stored after calling the CyBle_StoreBondingData fu... Show More
user_2884081
PSoC™ 4
I have been trying to use the Kit 037 to control a BLDC motor using FOC. The kit is working fine with the included motor, but when I try to make it wo... Show More
user_3636091
PSoC™ 4
          The cy8c4025lqi-s412 chip I used does not have Capsence CSD module, only Capsence module, how to design sliding touch with Capsence module, ... Show More
ALDE_1053476
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm approaching to PSoC4 - BLE. I need to implement an Automation I/O Profile (server and Client) but I did not find examples. Can anyone send ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy