Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PaSw_2578827
PSoC™ 4
I have a combination bootloader application but I'm having trouble debugging the image in the upper section. There seems to be some issue with my firm... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC™ 4
Hello forum members,i am looking for a way to encrypt an char array before those data are exposed via Bluetooth.Those encrypted data later will be pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been trying to run an application CE95272 on my CYCKIT-043 that uses SAR ADC and interrupts on a limit detection.  I saw one discussion on this... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am designing a new controller with touch keypad..Since its for an industrial application I would like to know the various failure modes associated w... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I would like to confirm the rules for Opamp and ADC connection.when OpAmp is used for signal amplification.- The gain is determined by the exter... Show More
FaRe_3083706
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'd like to write an LCD 2x16 (I'm working with LCD Keypad Shield, picture attached). It seems that LCD_Position() is not working.. when I prin... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am have a project that has very bad connection issues with Android, of course Apple works fine.  One phone a Samsung G-7, has one problem and... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I used this function a lot throughout code.Every second.Before entering Sleep.After CyBle_GappSetNumOfAdvPkts().I noticed that my sleep function on ad... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i get a very large number of e000 ble interupts (CYBLE_DEBUG_EVT_BLESS_INT) , larger than advertising amount.i have stopped Advertising by using :... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 4
Hello,The provision of the Internal Vref Startup Time of the component data sheetIs it only the standby time at PowerOn? Or is it necessary to wait fo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy