Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ChSa_3356871
PSoC™ 4
Hello,we've recently upgraded one of our projects from using PSoC Creator 4.1 with BLE component version 3.40 to PSoC Creator 4.2 with BLE component v... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
hi,i am getting event of an error in HCI.event param is 9.Can you please tell me what might be causing this?i am broadcasting 3 packets every few minu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I would like to check the reason why MBR3 require pulled-up on I2C line if the pins is unsed.Basically, I2C should be used by pulled-up but if I... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
We are planning to consider using CY8CKIT-049.We are going to proceed with reference to "CY8CKIT-049-4xx PSoC R 4 Prototyping Kit Guide".However, "CY8... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I2c Issues
solved msg Solved
We are using the CYBLE-022001-00 module, and attempting to communicate via I2c with the module being a slave. We can not get a response from the modul... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
We have a serious issue and cannot resolve it, please see if you can help.On Android, when pairing, we get no services, once the pairing is accomplish... Show More
ansh_2022771
PSoC™ 4
My application size id 10% and bootloader is 2%.I want to save 2 application images on Cypress internal flash as I don't have external memory, but hav... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC™ 4
Dear forum members,we would like to update the firmware trough OTA. We actually do this but now it's required to handle an encrypted firmware.As far i... Show More
LiFi_1601451
PSoC™ 4
My project is a single waterproof cap touch button on a car body. The button sensor is a FPC 10mm diameter pad. Th FPC is 0.25 mm thickness. On the to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm using the CYBLE212006-01 and I'm trying to upgrade my application to use the Fixed Stack OTA. At the moment I try to get the example to wor... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy