Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

TeMa_2997106
PSoC™ 4
AN211293
solved msg Solved
AN211293の日本語版を入手したいのですが、Link先が誤っています。(日本語版のLinkを踏むと、AN210781が開きます)URLを張り替えてください(もしくは、正しいURLを教えてください)。http://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an211293-getting-started-psoc-analog-coprocessor... Show More
niprc_3742601
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I need help with understanding how to program a PSoC4 chip given our hardware design.Right now I have a PSoC 4 L-Series Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-046... Show More
EyGe_3183606
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a PSOC4 device with BLE and I want to work in a mode of unauthenticated pairing with encryption and with bonding.I want to be able to save t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress team,We are using the CY8C4245LQI-483 in our 10 segment slider based LED task lamp. Refer the screen shot for product architectureThese ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi sir,I am trying to install PSoc4 creator 4.1 on 32 bit windows7. but installation getting stuck at license agreement page. after some time it is sh... Show More
ChUn_1138526
PSoC™ 4
I purchase a stack of Cy8CKit-49-42XXX kits about 3 years ago. Originally, I believe I had taken one out of the package, and plugged it in and it work... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
   I am developing a product using the MBR3. The product is looking to sense a user input for (possibly) hours at a time and we want to make sure mode... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,following issue concerns me:Our customers receive .hexfiles from us containing the whole application for an PSOC4. The application contains our ... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am currently working on HX711 Load Cell Board.I had posted a question about the porting of Arduino library in PSoC last week.I tried porting, ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy