Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AnYo_3398046
PSoC™ 4
Hi all. I am wondering if a watchdog timer is also reset during a soft reset. I read another post stating that the timer is considered hardware, makin... Show More
ErLi_2535936
PSoC™ 4
Dear, Cypress TeamThis is Erik Lim from UNIQUEST, Korea.One of my customer is about to start mass production, but couldn't find Zig for CYBLE-022001-0... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I ported CE223508 from CY8CKIT-062-BLE to  CYBLE416045-02.The default value of 3 color LED is all off in case of CY8CKIT-062-BLE.But in case of ... Show More
ofric_1799416
PSoC™ 4
There used to be a great article that described exactly what needs to be done (http://www.cypress.com/blog/psoc-sensei-blog/using-clocks-psoc-4), but it is no longer accessible. Anyone know why, and what do I need to do in order to output a clock? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Could you please provide a reference or example code where I can send sint16 type value from a BLE PSOC device. Currently I am sending uint16 typ... Show More
MaSt_1539621
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to move project from the Pioneer Kit over to the CY8CKIT-043.The CY8CKIT-043 has two separate devices which have to be programmed separate... Show More
AlAl_1520441
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Currently I designed a new board for the PSOC4 BLE chip. I demounted my chip from its previous board to the new one. The chip package is QFN and th... Show More
esay_3634691
PSoC™ 4
Hi I am using Emfile for commutication with micro sdcard. I can create a file and write on it, but I dont know how can I change the line when I am wri... Show More
RoRo_3281831
PSoC™ 4
I have a design using a PSoC4 that has support for bluetooth.In some cases, we don't need the BLE feature or the external oscillators.What should be d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HiWe are developing Windows 10 IoT  app that will communicate with Cypress's BLE solution (PSOC4 - CY8C4247). Is there a UWP C# sample for reading dat... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy