Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

shrac_2642471
PSoC™ 4
Hi Guys, I want to debug WDT Reset issues on Cypress PSoC 4200 BLE device I am using. I want to know that when there is a Watchdog time out reset whic... Show More
LiFi_1601451
PSoC™ 4
I am using CY8C4125PVS-482Z  for waterproof cap touch button design. It is a single button. The button width and length is 11mm. Cypress cap touch des... Show More
KevinR_91
PSoC™ 4
Can Cypress please provide the following properties for the LIN 2.1 interface on PSoC4S Plus??How many elementary parts is the bit divided?How many bi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
From the documentation, i found this recommended layer stackup:1. Cap sensors2. Sense traces3. Hatched ground plane4. PSOC and non-capsense related tr... Show More
mish_288636
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm working on a design using the CY8C4245AXI-483  (44-TQFP) , with most pins being used as touch-sensors.  I've noticed that two of the pins (P1[... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 4
Are there any examples of determining external battery level based on resources available inside a PSoC?The BLE_Battery_Level example offers a method ... Show More
masu_1341616
PSoC™ 4
LVD feature
solved msg Solved

Does PSoC4S series have LVD(voltage detect) Feature?

masu_1341616
PSoC™ 4
What is LVD detection default value?http://www.cypress.com/file/369076/downloadp78Thanks Show More
Regan_Yan
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Miniprog3 can only be used as programmer, can't be changed to I2C communication mode.How to repair it? Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I  am using PSoC 4 CYBLE-214009. I am looking for a way to have UART "Wake up from deep sleep" enabled at the same time get interrupts generated fr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy