Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

RuDe_666331
PSoC™ 4
Hi, when I look at the can-bus protocol it is clear to me that there is a way to do this because only the transmitter with the highest priority get's ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have added two emulated eeprom component fixed at address 0xF000 and 0xF800. In map file assigned addresses are showing correctly.Read and write ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I’m using MPU 6050 for my project, my project is a Segway and I want to control the motor speed and direction using the Mpu6050, I’m struggling... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I use a CY8C4025LQI-S411 for Capsense.Current Consumption is typical 0.9mA, but as soon as I add an i2c bootloader the current consumption is a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,i was wandering if there are any features of the normal PSOC 4 Pioneer kit CY8CKIT-042 that are not implemented in the CY8CKIT-042-BLE as well.I wa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi to everybody,based on the CySmart library (C#) I am working on a GUI to transfer data between a peripheral sensor and the Cypress BLE Dongle. I use... Show More
EyGe_3183606
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We have PSOC 4 (BLE 4.2) and we want to identify when a broadcast/advertising has been transmitted in real time for debug purposes. Could you pleas... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
using the following configuration:Environment:PSoC Creator  4.2 (4.2.0.641)OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.16299.0CLR Version: 4.0.30319.42000Wh... Show More
ShLi_2270861
PSoC™ 4
Hi,The PSoC 4XX7_BLE state that Max ESR allowed is 60 Ohm.In my design I am using the lower spec models like CY8C4127LQI-BL473, which only runs at 24M... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to run a proximity sensor using CY8C4025LQI-S411 chip. I've created a CapSense component, configured it to use a proximity sensor wi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy