Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
dear FAE, i have a question for design a 8bit division on psoc4, my design is use a counter to count event from the psoc4's pin, and later use DMA to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm adding the fixed stack bootloader to my application which worked fine so I could build and flash the new project. I'm using the CYBELE-21200... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm trying to send 20 bytes via notification from CYBLE-012011-00  module using an " uart to ble peripheral" project to cySmart app but the 20 byte... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Here is the original thread that addresses this issue.  I2c Issues The issue is marked as answered, but there is no answer to the original question:Ar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How do I code a motor powered by the PSoC to only run for a certain amount of time?  Can I control the amount of voltage that the motor receives? Show More
wablc_2332316
PSoC™ 4
We have a hundred units that need to be tested for ble connectivity/function. Currently we are testing by using a smart phone to connect to the units,... Show More
JoYe_1259141
PSoC™ 4
I have an application running on the CYBLE-222014-01 that has a BLE notification triggered by an external interrupt ranging from 10Hz to 50Hz.  During... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My pins to LEDS look like they are in series... each needs to be controlled by a different sensor. What am I doing wrong? Show More
masu_1341616
PSoC™ 4
PSoC4 USB
solved msg Solved
Hello,Have you been to adopt PSoC4 USB as HID on "Windows Touch". Did you have any limitation or issue?  Thanks Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have got one CY5677 Bluetooth tool and I downloaded Cypress Program.I have got 2 questions1) I want to connect 5 diffrent bluetooths at the same ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy