Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

chwa_1570756
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Will PSOC4 sleep,deep sleep or stop  low power management mode influence CPLD logic function?Chris Show More
AnMo_1608231
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,I'm contemplating using CYBLE-212019-00 EZ-BLE™ Creator Module and I'm wondering if there are any manufacturing issues in using this module.... Show More
FNRo_3768601
PSoC™ 4
Is there a way to count the number of BLE Advertisement packets sent out from a broadcaster (PSoC 4 BLE or PSoC 6 BLE) in a given period of time, say ... Show More
PaAr_3783191
PSoC™ 4
With capacitive sensing undergoing such a rapid growth and penetrating more and more industries, it attracts the interest of many engineers with littl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.I encountered the problem describe like the title. I use the PSoC example name "Central and Peripheral" and call the function "CyBle_GapcConnectDev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I've setup a central device and peripheral device. If I put the devices close then the central device can read signal of rssi around -45dBm but if ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear folks,    I am prototyping a project which requires among other things to read music files from a micro SD card BLE connectivity.    So I am work... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am reading some values on the PSoC BLE and sending it through BLE.I am currently testing my code using CySmart Android App.I get to read the v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
6V BLDC
solved msg Solved
Hi guys,I am a beginner. Is it possible to control 6V BLDC motor with CY8CKIT-037? I do the tutorial (with 24V motor) and everything goes ok. When I c... Show More
BiBi_1928986
PSoC™ 4
Where are the 4-bit fields defined for PSoC 4000 TCPWM register TCPWM_CNT_TR_CTRL0?  The fields are described as having 16 values (I suspect there are... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy