Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

adhuc_3921366
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,firstly thanks for taking time to look at this for me. I will be open and honest from the start i have very little knowledge on Cypress kit and... Show More
BeAn_2785866
PSoC™ 4
HelloI am new to the PSOC4 so I got myself a CY8CKIT-049-042 and a MiniProg 3I want to debug the CY8CKIT-049 using the MiniProg3 and in order to do th... Show More
user_3938561
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone:I'm using PSoC 42 BLE kit to develop a controllable current source output. some questions on IDAC component remains unclear:1. is there an... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
As a part of a validation process of a PSOC4 device i am working on, i will be needing to check corrupted code on flash.I am using a bootloader app to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi friendsI am trying to develop a simple 5Mbps simple RF linke using FSk modulation. I have made PSoC4 : 4200 BLE family a candidate for it and now I... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We understand that PSoC4 Em_EEPROM component uses internal flash.How long does it take to read the written variable? // EEPROM Rad Function :eeprom... Show More
JoBr_1593366
PSoC™ 4
You have a video of this board http://www.cypress.com/video-library/PSoC/cypress-psoc-4200l-audio-solution-introduction/480396 and have sent me firmwa... Show More
JiSi_2146306
PSoC™ 4
I want to create simultaneous iBeacon & Eddystone Beacon using PSoC4.The plan is the dynamically update Advertisement data after every advertisement p... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I am working on a bootloader project.Would like to get the start addresses for the below sections:1. META DATA BTLDBL.2. CheckSum Exclude3. User Space... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I get "Build error: cannot open linker script file BootloaderSymbolsGcc.ld: No such file or directory" when trying to compile example shar... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy