Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

rojkc_1859651
PSoC™ 4
Some how all the PSOC5 code written for I2CMaster component in POSC5 fails when ported over to PSOC4This is a snippet for Inter Processor communicatio... Show More
user_2457466
PSoC™ 4
I want to change device security from code. I want to change from OPEN to PROTECTED.Reading TRM the register CPUSS_PROTECTION must be written to.But w... Show More
jizh_1737961
PSoC™ 4
I use CY8C4248LQI-BL583 to design a 4 channels ADC application. I also use BLE to transfer acquired data out. It works fine when I set "Vref selection... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to send data from one PSoC to another PSoC through BLE.I am following the examples from PSoC 4 100 projects in 100 days.But I am usi... Show More
heahc_3966201
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm working on an application which includes CAN/SPI/CAPSENSE. What I'm trying to make sure is that would any of these functions go wrong if th... Show More
alkhc_3773311
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I've designed a circuit for the CYBLE 224116-01 chip. My concern is the connections i have from the 10 pin header. From what i know there needs ... Show More
MaMc_3367101
PSoC™ 4
I have ran thru the source code for CySmart iOS and Android and began the bootloader implementation for adding OTA to my existing apps although this s... Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    When the ProC4 is flashed, is the flash image CRC stored anywhere in flash/sflash etc. by default?    I have the programming specification for ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Anybody know what linux drivers need to be installed to discover the USB device for a PSOC 4 dev kit?  Specifically the CY8CKIT-042 Show More
riprc_3981201
PSoC™ 4
www.cypress.com/file/135786/downloadand that downloads CY8CKIT04942xxSetupOnlyPackage_revSA.exeWhen I tried to open that up by double clicking it I go... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy