Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Dear all,What Cypress kit is the right tool for developing beacons to track people? Is CYALKIT-E02 used for this sort of application?RegardsFausto Show More
sewoc_4002141
PSoC™ 4
Does Cypress offer PCB assembly services? There is a company called Cypress that pops up when you google it, but it doesn't appear to be the same comp... Show More
jofic_334026
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a CY8C4247 with a CAN bus.  I have several mailboxes set up.  Some are standard identifiers. Some are extended identifiers.  Depending on a ... Show More
mata_3748076
PSoC™ 4

Just wanted to know if official support is provided for freeRTOS on PSOc 4100 S plus.

user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We are planning to use CYBLE-012011 on on of our future products. The board will need BLE connection, ADC readings and also DAC outputs. I see that... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,This is my new board design. checkout here, how it works https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIO2uRnoXb/ Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm doing a silly project where i have an array of random numbers and i would like to transfer each element of the array to the GPIO Port 1 wit... Show More
ChGa_3545231
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,I am currently working on a project with a PSOC 4200 BLE but I do not use the BLE part.My Psoc should put a String to a HM-10 Module and then... Show More
RAP_2366941
PSoC™ 4
I have external signal in the range of 5 to 10 Mhz, I need to divide(Programmable max 7-bit) it and make it available on port.I tried using Frequency ... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I was asked to display cpu pins drive mode for all the CPU pins.Found only the " SetDriveMode(uint8 mode)"Is there a GetDriveMode() function available... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy