Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Dirk_6716
PSoC™ 4
I have a CY5677 CYSMART BLE 4.2 USB Dongle and a CYBLE-214009-00 evaluation board.I am trying to use the USB dongle as a uart-ble bridge to communicat... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I'm starting to doubt whether this is even possible. I'd be grateful if someone could tell me if I'm wasting my time:i have created a custom PCB using... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I remember reading that setting up a PSoC 4 BLE as a peripheral for an iPad (iOS device) needs certain parameter values as required by Apple, but I ca... Show More
diba_1468026
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Can anyone explain why  if we place a PSoC 4 BLE (CYBLE-224110-00), without respecting dimensions of the host PCB-keep out area, can lead us to ... Show More
niprc_3742601
PSoC™ 4
Hello,what is the best approach to manage a PSoC Creator projects with source control software like git.  What files can be omitted to keep things nea... Show More
niprc_3742601
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Is it possible to have a multiple of pin-out configurations under a single PSoC Creator project?I want to be able to build same project, but wit... Show More
FrPo_1282226
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,I spent the last 2 weeks trying to figure out why sometimes my solution seems crashing.I have followed as much as possible all the recommenda... Show More
JeCr_2235141
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have seen several threads about MTU in android.  Some claiming that the max MTU for android is 23 or so, others claiming it goes up to 512.I h... Show More
luwi_4032381
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am looking at using the CYALKIT for a project, standard firmware has demo mode and timer mode. Within my application I want the user to be able t... Show More
maisc_1899231
PSoC™ 4
I am thinking of using the CYBLE-012012-10 as a simple serial interface between a 5v micro based controller and Android / iOS phones.  Is this part su... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy