Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I am using Windows 10 (32 bit) and Windows 7 (64 bit) with different laptops. I bought CYALKIT-E02 Solar Powered BLE Sensor Beacon. I installe... Show More
MaPi_3879856
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm developing a communication between a software written in Python and a PSoC 4.I would like to implement a I2C communication based on the SMB... Show More
almc_4008691
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm designing a proximity sensor on a pcb.The first design I have got is 4 sensors pads ( 20mm*20mm) next to each other and they are used as a p... Show More
GaRo_3769926
PSoC™ 4
Good afternoon to whomever may be reading this, thank you for your time I'm currently developing a sensor with a PRoCBLE chip (CYBL10162-56LQXI), and ... Show More
MaCa_285251
PSoC™ 4
Hi everybody, we would like to use I2C FM+ on PSoC4. Is it mandatory to use "I2C FM+" slew rate on I2C pins or the I2C FM+ specification can be met al... Show More
huxu_3301281
PSoC™ 4

我在项目中需要用到rawdata和baseline的数值,我应该怎么获取?我需要用这些数值做一些计算。

另外,产品在工作中遇到突发干扰会被误触发,这个应该如何避免?

D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I am using the compact iprintf function created by you guys.The function looks like this :void iprintf(char8 *pszFmt,...){..}I wanted to add some more... Show More
afsyc_3516406
PSoC™ 4
Hi!I am now using PSoC4 4100S Prototyping Kit and trying to figure out on how slider works.It's a bit technical though.1. How does the slider decide i... Show More
Doorknob
PSoC™ 4
I can not seem to get a board of mine with an  8 pin PSoC4 device (CY8C4013SXI-400T) to program using a MiniProg3.  I set up Creator with the followin... Show More
rotu_3236376
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a device with a Cypress semiconductor that is running the UART_to_BLE_Central project.  I would like to modify the code that is filtering... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy