Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

brza_3998571
PSoC™ 4
I am reading capsense on three sensors using the CY8CKIT-042. The sensors and the circuitry seem exactly the same on each. Two of them are giving read... Show More
Dave_Long
PSoC™ 4
Hi:    (1) As show bellow the picture:              The Mailbox 5,6 and 7 neither "Full" nor "basic" type,can they be used to send the message when I ... Show More
dala_4164406
PSoC™ 4
Hello, we need help for our school project.We are from France and we have to create a weather station who gives informations abouts wind speed and win... Show More
MiMo_4142486
PSoC™ 4
Hi, how can the example code MagSense_With_Feedback_LEDs be edited to include Encoder Dial sensing on the PSOC4 MagSense Eval Board CY8CKIT-148? If no... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese. ・EnglishI use GCC for Toolchain.Should I write Option in gcc.pdf to Command Line?・Japan... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese. ・EnglishCan the frequency of IMO be changed during Active Mode?Is IMO set during Boot ,... Show More
user_4134701
PSoC™ 4
I am looking at measuring capacitance reading as raw count in Bridge control panel using CY3280-MBR3 Evaluation kit. However I am unable to register a... Show More
BrCa_3492801
PSoC™ 4
I am using PSoC creator with CY8C4025LQI-S411 and two self capacitance buttons.So, for tuning parameters process, there is one option in the PSoC tune... Show More
EsSe_4102431
PSoC™ 4
Hi how can I calculate the raw count in The magsense component ? like in Capsense it is explicitly stated the formula for the raw count but I could no... Show More
dafa_1669371
PSoC™ 4
i made a new AD9833 custom component i follow the video tutorials it compile with no error but when i add it to a project it give me this error also i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy