Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

vylec_2381331
PSoC™ 4
Hi.After bonding procedure with my device as peripheral, I setcyBle_discoveryParam.advFilterPolicy = CYBLE_GAPP_SCAN_ANY_CONN_WHITELISTor CYBLE_GAPP_S... Show More
anku_4172646
PSoC™ 4
Hello,is there any way I can flash my own ELF file on a PSoC4 (CY8CKIT-149)??I have wrote my own Startup-Code and HW initialization and would like to ... Show More
ellec_4046396
PSoC™ 4
I am using a PSOC 4200.I need to sample a single free running timer clocked at 1 megahertz from multiple digital input triggers.PSOC does not seem to ... Show More
GiTr_282596
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I would need to use this kind of sensing for an automotive application.As far as I know no-one of the Part Numbers of the 4700 family i... Show More
XiaoPing_Yang
PSoC™ 4
Hi  Sir ,      What's the watchdog time range coud be set in Psoc 4?That is not written in datasheet  or TRM . There must be official official descrip... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I'm using PSOC4 prototype kit.When i check the resistance values between two analog pins. 300 Ohm is coming, any reason? ideal value should be ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have two questions.1. I know that the SCLK and data rate  of SPI master can set 8Mbps in case of 48MHz HFCLK.    No matter how the conditions ... Show More
assh_3886026
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,I'm working with capsense buttons example code provided with CY8CKIT - 046 KIT. I'm trying to integrate UART in interrupt mode, and it's not... Show More
naku_3600561
PSoC™ 4
Hi experts.I am building water level sensor using CY8C4014+PsoC Creator4.2+CapSense CSD 2.60. Now I am using  CapSense_GetSensorCp() API but it report... Show More
Robin_Peng
PSoC™ 4
CY8CMBR3108-LQXI/QFN16,开发液晶+touch触摸 3108通道,实则是6通道,电容式,引脚直接连cypress芯片,主抗和灵敏度是否会有影响? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy