Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
I need to make this exercise in PSOC 4:"Use an analog port to read from the KIT GROVE potentiometer. Confuse an ADC of achannel, eight BITS, and 100 H... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
We have worked this till we can try no more, it just will not connect and pair....we have two bundles, a remote and a controller.  They are both PSoC4... Show More
RiMo_301056
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have designed a BLE peripheral that implements a composite HID device consisting of:HID keyboardHID mouseHID generic/custom deviceI can pair t... Show More
thwic_4148901
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm trying to use SPI with DMA on PSoc 4 on the CY8CKIT-044.I started with the code example SPI Master DMA (https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce224339-psoc-4-spi-master... Show More
gran_4242711
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the MBR3 cap sense evaluation kit.  Out of the box, I plug in the mini-USB and the proximity LED won't activate but the Cap touch buttons wo... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese.Below is the continuation of the thread.https://community.cypress.com/thread/45946・Engil... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Below, the same sentences are written in English and Japanese.・EngilshCurrently, there is no sensor board.However, I want to know the approximate scan... Show More
WeWu_3789206
PSoC™ 4
The coils on the board are fixed on the board. But I'd like to design and add my own coils. Which pins are available for me to connect my coils? Thank... Show More
hagac_3646971
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have programmed PSoC4 according to send sensor data to the custom android application via Bluetooth Low Energy. I tried my Android application on... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,while previously the OTA process using the Cysmart android app was working okay now I am facing with an issue that the progress is stuck at 0%.T... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy