Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

dhvac_3463576
PSoC™ 4

is it possible to program psoc4 prototypig kit using psoc5

maisc_2456076
PSoC™ 4
can someone tell me where I can increase the power output of the solar beacon?     Ive looked through the code and cant figure out where to set the po... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Please answer below.  The same question is written in English and Japanese.  ・Englishhttps://www.cypress.com/documentation/application-notes/an86233-psoc-4-low-power-modes-and-power-reduction-techniques... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Please answer below.  The same question is written in English and Japanese.  ・EnglishPlease tell me 1-4 GPIO State.(Hi-Z , PullUp , etc?)1 Power off2 ... Show More
DaMa_1439756
PSoC™ 4
Our current project targets the CYBLE-214009-00 device. This device is going end of life. So we're migrating to the drop-in replacement CYBLE-214015-0... Show More
MKN_4249821
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I am new to Cypress PSoC 4 BLE device. I wanted to know whether we can use BLE to transfer data with android phone if we use fixedstack OTA boo... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 4
Hi,As I recently got CY8CKIT-149 and I noticed that there is an EZ-BLE on the board, I wanted to try BLE tutorial.So I ported the "Find Me" project fr... Show More
masu_1341616
PSoC™ 4
HelloI understood previous SLED  "About CY8CMBR3108-LQXI device support with Miniprog4"When I tried to connect EZclick and miniprog to setup MBR3 Devi... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 4
Despite having just designed this part in last year, we are being forced to use the new part per: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/product-termination-notice-ptn/ptn191207... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Please answer below.  The same question is written in English and Japanese.  ・English  Is there a way to calculate PSoC's current consumption? Are the... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy