Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Leo_liu1
PSoC™ 4
Hi ,I can only print data using UART_UartPutString() function,but i can not use printf() function to print data,no error,but print nothing.Is somethin... Show More
jach_2064941
PSoC™ 4
hican I use p7[1] for fan tach ?if can not use it. how to fix it.thanksjames Show More
WiLe_295706
PSoC™ 4
I am looking for an example of passing a variable from the Bootloader component to the Bootloadable application on a PSoC 4200M. Even a single 16-bit ... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
hi   CYPRESS:   在用PSOC4000S系列的时候,可以从右边拉出ADC的组件,但是没有编译通过, 看起来IDE非常不友好,编译显示sensor of size is 1, 根本就不知道是什么意思;通过查阅资料才知道PSOC4000S 是没有带ADC的, 这种的操作让人很费劲,为什么不... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
hi Cypress:    when we use  CY8C4025 part  , we meet the hard issue to solve it;Description: the normally voltage is 5V in  VDD, when we  turn off the... Show More
JoSy_3692496
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking at the datasheet for this part, Document Number: 002-23053 Revised Feb 22, 2018.The BGA footprint on page 42 shows pins H8, J8, J5 and J4 ... Show More
HeGa_3926896
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have developed an app for iOS and Android to use BLE.If I use iOS app there is no problem, I get all the services and I can read and write all... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
hi   Cypress:     在使用PSOC 4000S 系列中无法用外部中断来检测按键, 按照设置sync mode 只有Transparent, 所以这个怎么用呢??PCOC4200 中可以:设置如下: Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Can the I2C slave component of PSoC4000S stretch SCL?If it can not stretch SCL, is it possible to make stretch circuit with SmartIO and output p... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,     I wanted to transmit DHT11 humidity and temperature data to an Android or iOS device. In order to do this, I connected a DHT11 Humidity & ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy