Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaKo_463136
PSoC™ 4
Hello,When can we expect PSoC 4 support in ModusToolbox? I miss a lot of features in PSoC Creator and I have already heard promises on trade shows two... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I created a program in PSOC 4 BLE, but the opamp_1's analog port P2[2] and ADC's analog port P3[4] have a voltage of 3 V and i don't kn... Show More
KrDe_284951
PSoC™ 4
Hi,In my design, on a CYBLE-214015-1,  I want to generate a stable PWM signal using the TCPWM component. However, when I measure the output of the sig... Show More
MiPl_3175256
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a CYBLE-212023-10 module, with the "EZ-Serial BLE Firmware Platform", and I'd like to use directed advertising.I can see how to enable direc... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
Hi,By following Lessons 1-7 of these tutorials (https://www.cypress.com/training/how-make-ios-app-control-robot-using-bluetooth-low-energy-ble), I mad... Show More
DaKi_3082571
PSoC™ 4
I'm using CY8C4247FNI-BL483T and there is VSSR (Radio Ground) And I'm not sure VSSR should be connected to ground like VSSA or just connect ground Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have two questions about PWM component for one shot pulse on GPIO.Can I resolve problems below.1. I would like to generate one shot pulse outp... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Please tell me the behavior state of GPIO pin during POR  of PSoC4000S.if the VDD passes over  "Power On Reset" voltage, the state of GPIO pin f... Show More
JaZh_3086286
PSoC™ 4
When I power up the device, the touch keys are always triggered although my figure don't press the key.The picture is as follow.We can see from the pi... Show More
ZaCl_4210281
PSoC™ 4
I want to use a custom BLE service to move a servo to two positions. Call them open and closed. I'm thinking a variable for the compare value that my ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy