Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Fayne_Meng
PSoC™ 4
按键触发
Solved
说明:选用4025,手动调试参数,定义了17个按键,第11个按键快速连续触摸,会出现按键按不动的情况(即触摸不响应),检测发出的按键键值发现,快速按第11个按键,有时候没有键值返回,此时即使正常按压,也没有键值返回;注:其他按键没有此情况发生;求解答。 Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4
This was part of another string and is a continuation of the observer/peripheral switching constantly.As soon as we turn on scanning, the main loop cr... Show More
noha_3407421
PSoC™ 4
I am considering the CY8CMBR3108-LQXI.We want to program this device using a miniprog4.Does MiniProg4 support CY8CMBR3108-LQXI?Best Regards, Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 4
NO, It's not AK-47, but it's an AK9750!This is an IR sensor with I2C I/F from AsahiKASEI and the module was from Strawberry LinuxAK9750 | Product | AKM - Asahi Kasei MicrodevicesAK9750 人感センサーモジュール(4素子タイプ) - AK9750 - ネット販売... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have set CheckSumExcldue section (via bootloadable tab) to an impossible size of 256KB (my entire flash)There was no compilation error or anythin... Show More
HaYa_4104701
PSoC™ 4

PSOC4 EEPROM 写操作需要多长时间,为了增加EEPROM擦写次数,写操作是在一开辟的空间内滚动操作吗,组件需要如何配置

David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
Hi  Cypress:    when we design the  Proximity function of psoc4 , what should we do  the  add the  ESD/EMI Protection Design with intercom test?when i... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
A couple of questions.I am using PSOC 4200 BLE.Where do I place the below code? In the bootloader, or the bootloadable?Can both use this section?how d... Show More
user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
Hi,We are developing a mobile application based on custom BLE services. It will transfer a file (a hex file in this case but it's not important) to ou... Show More
KiIk_1367071
PSoC™ 4
   We have a request from our customer about KC BLE Regulatory Certification Test FirmwareAt the KBA218786 ticket, you mentioned that these  certifica... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy