Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

WonjinHan
PSoC™ 4
Dears. I’m looking for the robust solution of cypress MCU Series which can support CAN NM (Network Management). Automotive PSOC 4 can support CAN NM a... Show More
SaGh_4441651
PSoC™ 4
PSoC4 I2C
solved msg Solved
I need to configure to use 1 I2C both as master and slave. At first the I2C is configured as master and then once the master is done sending data, it ... Show More
TaH_4345166
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using CY8CKIT-042 PSoC® 4 Pioneer Kit. I am using it for the CapSense design with 10 buttons and 2 sliders.Everything works fine, except fo... Show More
ApPo_1339236
PSoC™ 4
Hello Group Members, I am using CY8C4014SXI - 421 for Learning Purpose. But Iam facing issue with Programming this device from PSoCCreator and PSoC Pr... Show More
AlDS_4485821
PSoC™ 4
How does one calculate the scan time per sensor in CSD and CSX mode?In CSD i did find a equation.Scan Time   = (2 ^ Resolution  - 1) / Modulator Clock... Show More
Sula_4495386
PSoC™ 4
what is the actual standby current (lowest )consumption of device CY8CMBR311X ? I am thinking to run the device with battery for 2 years in one device... Show More
raga_2618521
PSoC™ 4
We have to develop PS/2 keyboard using PSOC 4 controller. In that can we use SPI or UART block to communicate to PC PS/2 port. Show More
shge_4395051
PSoC™ 4
HelloThe device datasheet of the  CY8CKIT-147 PSoC 4100PS Prototyping Kit states that the operating range of the ADC is 0 to 5.5V.  I'm trying to conf... Show More
Dirk_6716
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I am using the CY5677 ble dongle to receive ble data. However, I would like to increase the range by using an external antenna. What would ... Show More
JoWi_3984961
PSoC™ 4
I see readelf.exe is in the PSoC Creator directory structure after installing it.  How to use it to generate a symbol table (for use by custom tool we... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy