Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

umg_4380326
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have  modules .For my requirement i am using them to track the objects based on the RSSI values.Below is the pictorial representation of what i h... Show More
TiKr_3309711
PSoC™ 4
Current issue is our chip can only store 4 devices to bond, so we have a FIFO (first in first out) buffer to remove old bonding. Problem is when a dev... Show More
AnMo_4196841
PSoC™ 4
BLE Conexion
solved msg Solved
Hi,I am doing a project to show me on an LCD screen (I2C) the data that the DHT22 sensor collects. The error I think is at the time of the notificatio... Show More
cahe_4510476
PSoC™ 4
My company uses a CYBLE-022001-00 Bluetooth 4.1 module in an item of vehicle electronics. We had this designed by a 3rd party.A test-house is demandin... Show More
ThBa_1159851
PSoC™ 4
Hi EverybodyI'm trying to implement a Em_EEPROM 2.0-Module with PSoC Creator 4.2. to store a calibration value novolatile on a PSoC 4 CY8C4247AXI-M485... Show More
KeCo_3781066
PSoC™ 4
I have a device that has a fixed stack bootloader so to retain OTA compatibility I need to add code in my bootloadable to add a new Report In HID char... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Just for your information.Today I was writing an article about PSoC and Debugging.Thanks for the building cleaning,I had to work at my home instead... Show More
KlJe_3653291
PSoC™ 4
For the public mac address used for bluetooth we have used the "silicon generated" numbers generated from the Wafer ID and X-Y die as explained in Setting Bluetooth Device Address – KBA211407... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress. I have questions about power supply for PSoC4S CSX component block.Please confirm and answer below questions. Q1)What is PSoC4S CSX co... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Today one of my colleagues encountered an interesting phenomenon.He was using a CY8CKIT-149.He connected an output of a PWM to an output pin LED13 ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy