Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

MaHi_2791116
PSoC™ 4
Hi I have a capsense project working on PSOC 4200M and I have used the example code. Now I want to make the code work as an interrupt so that I can ru... Show More
UlMo_4589691
PSoC™ 4
Reading from raspberry pi via I2C - how can I reset the read pointer to the first byte of the read buffer by my raspberry? I am using python on the ra... Show More
BiXu_2571851
PSoC™ 4

希望在程序里修改IO的输入或者输出模式。请问除了在topdesign设置之外,怎么在代码中改变IO的输入或者输出模式。

gibe_285051
PSoC™ 4
I’m Giovanni Bengalis, I’m a Firmware Engineer Junior,I have an internal project which is a bit complicated for me. I want to create a fake rotary (fi... Show More
chsh_4442971
PSoC™ 4
Hi Friends,I need to add a variable in Generated Source Files (in FIleName_UART.c & FileName_SPI_UART.h) every time. If I clean & rebuild my project o... Show More
NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 4
Hello,(1) I2C communication buffer size in BootloaderUsers are creating a Bootloader with an I2C interface to update PSoC Firmware via an external MCU... Show More
Augustine_Yeh
PSoC™ 4
Hi CypressDo you have CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A + CY8C4248LQI-BL583 BLE test report for performance and design  reference ? Show More
LR61_4569216
PSoC™ 4
How to lock the configure of the MBR serial chip for reading only? Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress. Q1)When Tx clock source setting is “Auto”, how does CSX select it? Below is my understanding.Is my understanding correct? ============... Show More
jaro_4538801
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to make a luxometer using PSOC 5LP CY8C5888LTI-LP097 with this code#include <project.h>#include <stdio.h>#include <math.h>int main(){    ui... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy