Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
When a name is typed into the Device Name in the BLE configurator does this define both the GATT NAME and the ADVERTISING Name?If not, how does one se... Show More
Sophie_Wang
PSoC™ 4
Hi CY Friend,我客戶想做個1wire的通訊,要求低電平0.4us,高電平0.8us。基本就是要求頻率2M以上。我用了AN里提到的set和clr來快速toggle GPIO,也把GPIO輸出设置成强驱动了。但是目前还是不太够。希望频率能更高。请问有没有办法呢?谢谢sohie Show More
bamo_4079406
PSoC™ 4
Hello,             This is Basavaraj M, i need a help from you, can cyble-012011-00 can be interfaced to arduino uno. I am making the propject to make... Show More
AkFu_2553776
PSoC™ 4
Imported Cypress official example BLE_FindMe project to this device.I can see the device name from CySmart 1.3. Connect to the device success but afte... Show More
AkFu_2553776
PSoC™ 4
My design have 1 tact switch which control the devices Power On/OFF.So I need turn on and off BLE function too. But only first time works.I imported C... Show More
FlPi_1580126
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys,I'm working on storing config data in user supervisory flash on a 4100S.I've already implemented user flash config storage in a CYBLE Module b... Show More
MiMa_4607296
PSoC™ 4
Firmware field updates via USB flash drive?Hi, Is it possible to upgrade the Psoc 4,5 or 6 firmware in the field via the USB link? I need the user to ... Show More
masu_1341616
PSoC™ 4
I can see on your reccomendation of "General layout guideline of CY8CMBR3xxx_Design_Toolbox.xlsx" .Our Proximity Spec- Proximity Loop diameter      19... Show More
KeLu_4513161
PSoC™ 4
EDIT: I am now noticing that, if I turn the shield off, disable all my buttons, and leave my proximity sensor enabled, the Cp of my Proximity sensor j... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
Encounter this behavior in PSOC 4 with BLE.After testing i saw that:Writing less than 7 bytes in the beginning of  Sflash Row0 changes the MAC address... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy