Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

YuCh_3947976
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I've loaded a project into CY8CKIT-044 and I want to get this project from device to computeris it available? Show More
KeLa_4479261
PSoC™ 4
I am using the PSoc 4M -Series Prototyping Kit.  CY8CKIT-043I am creating a solution which involves the generation of a waveform (GPIO output) that ca... Show More
user_4621631
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm trying to follow "Pairing and Bonding with a Fixed Passkey" in document "EZ-Serial BLE Firmware Platform User Guide". I'm stuck when I get ... Show More
PatrickK_71
PSoC™ 4
For Those of You About to Make – We Salute YouMAKEMIT is an engineering makeathon that brings together over 250 students who are passionate about desi... Show More
lili_285866
PSoC™ 4
Hi Cypress,Please Cypress help provide close part number to correspond to TI IC.Thanks,Lin Show More
RARA_2227736
PSoC™ 4
Hi i want to interface the 2.4" TFT display interface with psoc 4 Microcontroller . Display driver is ST7789V.  please share some reference code or an... Show More
dabo_4430311
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to program through bluetooth a psoc 4 ble, for example for tuning the capsense parameters without using the SWD connections but instead... Show More
VaIk_2708246
PSoC™ 4
HiMost likely RTC function RTC_ConstructUnixAlarmTime contain error:        /* Calculates Year value of first Alarm based on current time and Alarm Co... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have three questions about PSoC4S Clock component.I am using for PWM.I tried three kind of configuration for Clock component.In this case, I s... Show More
taas_3144281
PSoC™ 4
Hi.My customer use PSoC 4100S Plus (CY8C4147AZI-S455 or CY8C4127AZI-S455).I understand , the maximum source current per GPIO pin should be less than o... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy