Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
patrick1957
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm using "CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC® 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit" for evaluating CapSense capability.  It's working fine with code example "CE2107... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I am trying to locate the source code for BLE Beacon Android app. Has anyone worked with it?Thanks, Show More
vica_4467471
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I send command code '~^L' through BLE (Bluetooth) and I have programmed using PSoc Creator 4 to output it into UART --- UART_UartPutChar(126); // ... Show More
saga_1136906
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I wish start to examine  the booloader with BLE using the example code "BLE_OTA_UpgradableStackExample_Stack01". The PSOC is 4.4 version. The prob... Show More
saurabh
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone, Is there any way to get slider on release detection? I've been trying to implement slider functionality and getting continuous slider ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've found a community item that there is a linux driver available for the CY8CTMA568.Is this the same device? Where can I get the driver? Show More
Sylvain
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm going to use your pcap controller CYTMA568 mounted on a lcd touchscreen.Could you send me the simple driver for a linux 5.4 kernel.  Many than... Show More
Michael_777
PSoC™ 4
Purchased Kit: CY8CKIT-005 MiniProg4 Program and Debug Kit Installed file: PSoCProgrammerSetup_3.29.1_b4659_0.exe IC Type of product:CY8C4245LQI-483 I... Show More
RideMaker
PSoC™ 4
I'm picking up a project and haven't used the Cypress PSOC parts before.  I have two board variants with two different PSOC 4 BLE parts in them: CYBLE... Show More
RomanBalian
PSoC™ 4
I don't know what's wrong. And it does not disappear after the assembly of the project Show More
Board Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors