Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaGa_4378306
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm debugging an excessive delay in BTLE GATT server read packets, and write-response packets with PSOC4 BLE Module.   Here is the setup:PSOC4 with... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Are there ANY drawbacks having mag-sense LX+RX pins configured with the "yellow status"?- any risks for lower performance?- how can I see what reso... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to look at the differences between Capsense and Magsense for a robotic gripper tactile sensor.I am mainly curious about magsense's abil... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,The Cs formula in the CapSense_GetSensorCapacitance API of the CapSense datasheet seems to be a Single IDAC formula.Is this API determined by th... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I want to analyze and tune a CSX touchpad widget for a project. I am using the CE228931–PSoC 4 CapSense CSX Tuning example. I turned on the capsens... Show More
ErHo_1310276
PSoC™ 4
Below is my main.c just doing a simple read/write to Em_EEPROM.  This is on a CY8C4247AZI-L475 (PSoc-4).    This is using Creator 4.3 and Em_EEPROM ve... Show More
NaSa_2423976
PSoC™ 4
About CYBLE-014008-00 and CYBLE-214015-01, could you tell me which country's technical suitability you have acquired?? Show More
BiBr_4596811
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am Using CY8C4147AZI-S445 MCU for a Battery Operated device. This device takes GPS data and send it to server through a GSM Module SIM800. Thi... Show More
SvSc_4616791
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,how do i have to build a bootloader to start the second application from the bootloader? Both applications are buildable and can also b... Show More
EfAv_4380776
PSoC™ 4
Hello I need to measure a signal's period to calculate heartbeat.In order to achieve that, I'm trying to capture the time when the signal crosses the ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy