Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,Is there an example source code for I2C master using Interrupt?Please refer to below.- IDE : PSoC Creator 4.2- PSOC4200L- I2C SCB- I2C Master e... Show More
user_4653071
PSoC™ 4
I used Cy8CKIT-040 and Cy8CKIT-024 for proximity induction, but since 024 is a hard PCB, I now want to make the sensor (including the shielded electro... Show More
Ivan_Lee
PSoC™ 4
Our application ( Fast-mode : 400Khz) the measured fall time is only about 4ns - but I2C spec's the minimum allowed fall time according the spec would... Show More
srMu_1513646
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am trying to test a subjected project code with little modification(removed 3 channel MUX).There is no changes in the output. Please help.Attach... Show More
ShAd_4816196
PSoC™ 4
HiThis developer community site is a site where anyone can answer questions.Is there a way to verify that the respondent is a Cypress's engineer?Is th... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am considering error handling for I2C slave of PSoC4000S.Please see the return value of SCB_I2CSlaveStatus() API.[In case of write operation (... Show More
KUn_4718781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I think I found a memory overwrite issue, and would like to confirm my understanding of what is going on.I have found something out about the autom... Show More
AnSh_4727841
PSoC™ 4
We want to connect PSoC 4 and ESP8266. The module is working perfectly with Arduino and even Kitprog.But it is not responding when we use 2 uart block... Show More
JaSc_4288446
PSoC™ 4
Hi,On the CY8C4146FNI-S433T (PSoC 4 in 35-Ball WLCSP Package) there is a cover/coating. During the assembly process of our printed circuit assembly, t... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Please tell me how to enable both RX and TX polarity inversion and Wake up from Deep Sleep mode from UART.If I set it as shown below, a warning ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy