Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,To get PSoC 4200 series supported with Daplink + pyocd, we need a "pack file" for it.I'm told that psoc creator has a way to generate this, but nee... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,We are considering MagSense.We refer to AN219207 of the application note.AN219207https://www.cypress.com/file/427771/download Is ... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am currently working on Emulated EEPROM based project in which I am having a variable with data type "static const uint8 CYCODE" and I ini... Show More
MaFr_1406776
PSoC™ 4
In 2017 my company manufactured 5000 adapters using the CYBLE-022001-00, EZ-BLE chip and now we are in the process of manufacturing 4000 more and have... Show More
Amar_Hiremath
PSoC™ 4
I wanted to achieve only with a meter range advertising as peripheral device and mobile as central how can we achieve this..?I am using cyble22201-01.... Show More
masu_1341616
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Cortex M0 + can be set in ROM by the VTOR register.Normally, it is set in RAM as follows by initialize_psoc () of Cm0plusStart.c.CYREG_CM0P_VTOR... Show More
BhSa_4078721
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I came across the method to implement the capacitive touch using spring as a capsense sensor.Can I get the any reference document to select the spr... Show More
shma_1538871
PSoC™ 4
I would like to change Picture of this APP. (Cypress BLE Beacon APP for PC)But I can not change the picture. And some other user also can not change t... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I'm using the PSoC4100SP with PSoc Creator 4.2.I have to use the __LDREXW, __STREXW, __DMB.I found these functions in cmsis.armcc.h, cmsis_hcc.... Show More
KaKo_4074056
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Let me confirm the difference between the TRM initialization procedure of SCB (UART and SPI) and the automatically generated code from PSoC Crea... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy