Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

mihi_4624776
PSoC™ 4
I want to use CapSense Multi-Frequency and LIN communication at the same time. If Multi-Frequency is enabled, IMO accuracy will be reduced and an erro... Show More
KiKo_4837791
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We have a simple BLE keyboard product that uses CYBLE-012011-00 module. We are having an issue with a newer batch of CYBLE modules with the BLE... Show More
YunHuaD_81
PSoC™ 4
Hi Support Team, I build a project in Modus ToolBox2.2  about SAR ADC.    I will enable hardware averaging : 1  The following three configuration opti... Show More
anJa_4692871
PSoC™ 4
Hi! I'm just wondering why there are two components available for quadrature decoding (regular vs. TCPWM) and am wondering when I might choose one ove... Show More
AnkitaP
PSoC™ 4
Hi Cypress,   We want to retrieve the Bootloader Application version to verify that the correct bootloader is programmed on our device.   This is how ... Show More
OmSa_4786791
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using a PSoC 4 (non-BLE) MCU - CY8C4147AZI-S443. I am using the SFlash of this device to save some memory I want to save between reboots a... Show More
vegan_electron
PSoC™ 4
Dear community members, i am using KitProg with the module mounted. So far i have 3 projects in my workspace Launcher, Upgradable Stack and my own. So... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
LCD Psoc 4
solved msg Solved
Hello, I created a project on PSOC 4 using an example LCD project that is available on Psoc Creator, but I don't know if I placed the wires correctly ... Show More
benwirz
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm relatively new to the PSOC chip so I would appreciate some guidance.  I working on a design that needs to have an extremely low inactive po... Show More
saurabh
PSoC™ 4
I've been trying to program the CY8C4245AXI-483  but facing the following error : Info : http://openocd.org/doc/doxygen/bugs.html Info : debug_level:... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy