Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am unable to use CySmart1.2 with the CY5670 CySmart USB Dongle supplied with the Bluetooth low energy pioneer kit.    I have been using this device ... Show More
BiBr_4596811
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using PSOC4100S MCU CY8C4147AZI-S445 with PSOC Creator 4.2. I want to switch Pins(P3.0(RX) and P3.1(TX))  from UART SCB to Input pins.  I ... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC™ 4
I have a pin colection (number of pin= 😎 forming a 8 bit port on P0.0 to P.7. For this port is used as to interface my device in a byte way in one mo... Show More
alal_4838031
PSoC™ 4
I have a bootloader where I set the bootloader version parameter to 0xabcd. I enter the bootloader using the bootloader command and then I check the m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I tried to connect the BLE dongle to CySmart, but received a message that it is an unsupported target.After that, I tried to upload a hex file for the... Show More
es
PSoC™ 4
Are the PSoC4 CY8C4247AZI-M485 and the CY8C4248AZI-L485 pin for pin compatible?  Is the CY8C4248AZI-L485 a drop in replacement for the CY8C4247AZI-M48... Show More
Steffen
PSoC™ 4
Hello there!I tried getting used to PSoC by doing the 101 video tutorial.  As soon as i hit TCPWM blocks i encountered a problem: I can't seem to be a... Show More
mjt_4825471
PSoC™ 4
I set an EEPROM section at 0x4E00 in Bootloader.And I want to read and write  EEPROM at same address(0x4E00)in bootloaderable.The start address of boo... Show More
dabo_4430311
PSoC™ 4
I would like  to check where a Click happened with respect to the X axis and therefore assigning a right or a left click, having the Maximum X-Axis po... Show More
rrichards
PSoC™ 4
I want to add OTA firmware upgrade to my project.  The original project (not developed by me) has no bootloader.  My understanding from reading throug... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy