Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Esteem_123
PSoC™ 4
Dear all, I'm working on CY8C4245AXI-483 MCU. I want to write a code to toggle LED through capsense touch button.  it means, initially LED is OFF. now... Show More
Steffen
PSoC™ 4
I've been learning how to use PSoC by the tutorial vids. In lesson 4 I encountered a problem, when it came to the hardware connection between the swit... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC™ 4
In my application Psoc4 has to serve a device that could be configured  in SPI or parallel mode during runtime. In SPI mode pin named D0 has to be con... Show More
AsDh_4015406
PSoC™ 4
Hi All  I found the NAK Signal During the write frame. I have attached the logic analyzer observation result for the same. Master Device:- PIC Control... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
Hello there, I implemented code in psoc 4 with uC / OS, where there are tasks and interruptions, but I had a problem with the interruption. The interr... Show More
alba_4439266
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  I am using the CYBLE-214015-01 chip to transmit x & y positional data of a trackpad to an application. In this application, I determined the t... Show More
AsDh_4015406
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I  tried to implement I2C communication between Cy8C4025AZI-S412( Slave ) and Pic Microcontroller(Master). The speed is 100kbps and used polli... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello.   Attached project uses 2 PWM components. PWM makes square wave, and this square wave is stopped or started by PWM_Timer interrupt.   Attached ... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello.   When resetting PSoC4, UART TX becomes low level until PSoC4 initialization is complete. This may cause the receiver to mistake it for a start... Show More
roboDan
PSoC™ 4
I have a CYBT-213043-EVAL board and the  CYBT-213043-Mesh board. I downloaded the Eclipse  IDE for modus toolbox 2.2 and opened the Mesh application a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy