Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AlSp_2628001
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to this architecture and I'm asked to generate a 16 MHz square wave output, using a CY8C4125LQS-S423. My understanding is ... Show More
anJa_4692871
PSoC™ 4
Hi! I'm wondering what the OVTIO labeled pins are, and how they can/can not be used. It seems they can be used for certain GPIO tasks, but for example... Show More
role_1685151
PSoC™ 4
Dear All. I found SmartCard feature in SCB datasheet like attached capture. If you have this sample code,  Please share the sample code and guide. FYI... Show More
alli_264371
PSoC™ 4
I want to make an access control device based on the automatic Bluetooth connection of a smartphone. I used the example project CY8CKIT-142 HID keyboa... Show More
om
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone,                                I am currently working on Cypress PSoC 4100s plus prototyping kit, and for that i am using PSoC creator... Show More
AsDh_4015406
PSoC™ 4
Hi All  I found the NAK Signal During the write frame. I have attached the logic analyzer observation result for the same. Master Device:- PIC Control... Show More
yassibbelk
PSoC™ 4
Bonjour, nous avons un projet ou ne devons piloter un véhicule en Bluetooth avec l'application , or nous ne parvenons pas a faire le code, le véhicule... Show More
NorbertWitt
PSoC™ 4
On a PSOC4100PS I use a switched-cap VDAC1.40. The output amplifier can be operated as a "Follower" or as an "OpAmp", configurable in the "Configure" ... Show More
grju_1087506
PSoC™ 4
I am unable to get the isr to function for the I2S. Using the "debugger" I can read the register that hold the INT flag (I2S_TX_STATSUS0_REG(CH0) and ... Show More
rbtics
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to set up the code for the BNO055 sensor but I am a bit confused about how to write the .c file. I've been looking at the sample code prod... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy