Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

NaMo_1534561
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Regarding the GND electrode and the shield electrode, the mesh width and the distance between the meshes are described in the reference manual in ... Show More
meal_4620636
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have two different MCU's of cypress, CY8C4148AZI-S455 and CY8C4146AZI-S433, dealing with ADC_SAR_Seq. I have noticed that I connected related... Show More
KyGr_1968351
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking at two parts, one has a 'T' suffix in the part number and one does not. I've searched around and can't find what the difference is for my ... Show More
RoRo_4142061
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Looking at J9 at SCHEM1 seems to represent J9 on SCHEM2 which seems to suggest that depending on the jumper of J9, the PSoC 4 and PSoC 5LP chip... Show More
Shu
PSoC™ 4
I tried to connect CY8CKIT-42-BLE-A with CYALKIT-E04 by reffering the CYALKIT-E04 S6AE102A and S6AE103A Evaluation Kit Guide, A.3: Programming Using P... Show More
andycheng
PSoC™ 4
Hello, further to a question I asked (https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-4-MCU/Reversing-proxmity-sensing/m-p/270896#M39101).  After weeks of testi... Show More
dhsa_4485611
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, We are facing one issue of hanging touch panel. When capsense is not working, other ISR is working. How can I detect a fault in cap sense ? Ho... Show More
mjt_4825471
PSoC™ 4
Should I use the api "CapSense_Stop()"  before  "CySysPmDeepSleep();" and after WDT wakeup use  "CapSense_Start()"? If I don't use these two api ,    ... Show More
msnaeem89
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I want to use the AN89056 Ram test in my project. I have copied all the required files from the AN89056_Ram test in my custom project. I have a... Show More
sshrivastava
PSoC™ 4
Hello Team, Kindly let us know if CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit supports simultaneous multi keypress functionality.  If yes you can share an example code with u... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy