Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

chandler
PSoC™ 4
Hi, support colleagues: I found this programming specification, file:///D:/Cypress-CY8C4248BZI/002-22325_CY8C4xxx_CYBLxxxx_Programming_Specifications.pdf... Show More
EsFr_4600111
PSoC™ 4
Hi  I have a simple project with a pwm timer driving direct a GPIO out pin. I have a motor driver on this pin.  My problem is when the chip power up t... Show More
GregShu
PSoC™ 4
I need to attach a sensor with an I2C interface to a CAN bus. What is the PSoC version with the smallest pin count that can be programmed with a CAN a... Show More
Kavan
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Hope you are doing well. Actually i tried writing on SRAM of PSOC -4 BLE CYBL10162-56LQXI using the program provided by cypress (link- https://github.com/cypresssemiconductorco/PSoC-4-BLE/blob/master/100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day029_BLE_SFlash_Write/User%20SFlash%20Write.pdf... Show More
MARTIAL_EXCITE
PSoC™ 4
割り込みポート(INT)は、最大何本、どこのポートに割り付ける事ができるのか? 割り込みポートのシンボル名は何か? How many interrupt ports can be assigned to which port?  What is the symbol name of the inte... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have to develop a device that includes a 80x80mm touchpad area. I am not an expert in that domain and in Cypress environment. So I have 3 que... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   I asked a question before, but the problem has not been solved yet.   https://community.cypress.com/t5/PSoC-4-MCU/PSoC4S-CY8C4126AXI-S443-UART-communication-error-detection/td-p/274478... Show More
mikee
PSoC™ 4
We need to measure the level of a water-based cleaning solution in a consumable HDPE bottle, of wall thickness ~1mm. The consumable bottle will be doc... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering CapSense for PSoC 4S, and we can see fluctuations in the RAW count of PSoC 4S. The component data sheet of ... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am testing the PSoc  4100S Pioneer kit that has KitProg3, I see the programmer, but not the MCU with PSOC Creator: The strange thing is that... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy