Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

zapa_4736586
PSoC™ 4
setup : SCB  I2C   slave  and SCB I2C  Master  examples Master send  3 bytes []  and  Slave  return 3bytes   which  status reg update  after master is... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 4
My Project is BLE with Fixed stack bootloader:   CYBLE-224116-01  Silicon: 1A6F, Family: AA, Major/Minor Rev: AC Bootloader and Bootloadable component... Show More
Jaleh
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone I am trying to count milliseconds in a project, but I don´t know how to adjust the parameters.  I attach the scheme of this part of my pro... Show More
Cypressresolv
PSoC™ 4
Hello, thanks to supporting me, I Program a CY8C4014LQI-421  (PSOC 4) with the PSOC programmer and PSOC miniprog3 and the target device was not well c... Show More
jay_aechh
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I currently have a CYBLE-214015-01 module which I plan to program, and I just bought a CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A. May I know if I am able to use the baseb... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am doin a project on psoc ble based universal remote with iot connection.So is there any infrared library supporting psoc programming (like kin shir... Show More
suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
Hello I had tried HSSP using cy8c014LQI-422. I'm stuck in DeviceAcquire() function. I had compared my firmware waveform and cy3295 ttbridge waveform. ... Show More
shge_4395051
PSoC™ 4
Hello I have a design that uses the 4200M device (CY8C4246azi-M445).  I would like to add BLE support to this design.  Can you recommend a compatible ... Show More
MiNe_85951
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering a PSoC4S UART (SCB) component.  Therefore, we are verifying the problem due to the timing of UART communica... Show More
bikerglen
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm trying to use the PSOC Sensei's FIFOin component in polled mode on a PSOC 4 4200M CPU. According to the datasheet, I should be able to enable ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy