Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have a question about sensor trace of PSoC4000S CapSense. We can find the width of the sensor trace(7mil) and the air gap between the sensor ... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
  Connection went well. Pairing is a success. Device was added to whitelist.  But on disconnection and connection (works) but pairing (fails)  I get t... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I set the SWD pins to GPIOs on the System of Design Wide Resources(DWR). And I set the GPIOs as output.  I would like to continue to change the... Show More
GeFLo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Where can I find detailed AC characteristics of PSOC 4100 S PLUS I2C serial interface ? I saw the PSOC 4100S Plus datasheet but only the maximu... Show More
sera_pani
PSoC™ 4
Dear all, I am using the CY8CKIT-043 and I want to convert an analog signal of 100 Hz to a digital one. Indeed, I am using the ADC_Sar_Seq with one ch... Show More
kkobel
PSoC™ 4
I was using a CY8C4248QI-BL-483 which is EOL. I am switching to a CY8C4248QI-BL-583. The basis for our application is the BLE_OTA_FixedStack_Bootloade... Show More
sera_pani
PSoC™ 4
Dear All, I am using the ADC_SAR_Seq of the C8CKIT-43 and I want to plot in somehow the results of the ADC conversion. Is there any way to do that? Th... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I am trying to optimize the resolution of a capsense board I have that works with a 5 by 8 CSX matrix. It works very well, with dimensions of ... Show More
sera_pani
PSoC™ 4
Dear all, I am new to the CYPRESS microcontrollers. I am using the CY8CKIT-043 and  I want to utilize the ADC peripheral. I used the example CE195275 ... Show More
navin2009
PSoC™ 4
hi all   i am using CY8C4045AZI controllers from 1 year , i didn't get any problems. recently i got a problem in some controllers. those having same p... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy