Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

chva_349096
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Is there a way to verify, from a Bootloadable set of code, if the security fuse (KILL) has been blown or not?  What I am trying to do is preven... Show More
BhSr_4843381
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  I have established analog applications and a UART terminal application on my PSoC 5LP kit.  My next step is to establish the same UART tx_rx o... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone, I am using CY8C4147AZS-S475 MCU and I want to get haptic when I touch my touchpad. I think I can be done with I2C. How can I write the... Show More
benh119
PSoC™ 4
I hope I'm not missing something obvious here but I can't get a PSoC 4 to program. The detected device matches the specified device but it still says ... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,   I want to design touchpad coding and Topdesign. I am the new one on this area. I want to design a thing which has following specific... Show More
SlavaB
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I created a default DMC project. According to the documentation, the resulting hex file should only have one Bootloadable application: But in... Show More
GrCa_1363456
PSoC™ 4
Does transparent mode, in the Output section of pin Configuration, affect drive strength or ramp time on PSoC 4? I.E. Does the addition of syncronizat... Show More
Rusty
PSoC™ 4
Which PSoC4 devices have access and allow the use of the IndSense in the "Cypress Component Catalog"? Are there any example projects and/or developmen... Show More
iammyur
PSoC™ 4
Hi. @MotooTanaka @BragadeeshV  How can i use one capsense button with two event . Example if i am pressing capsense for 5 sec it will work for event n... Show More
RiFa
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I know that the API I'm testing with Cypress has a problem when two calls are sent that are too close (in time) to each other. I would like to ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy