Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

CosmoK
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone. We have been using CY8C27443-24SXI for years and we have an out of state engineer who has done our programming but has passed away and... Show More
jon
PSoC™ 4
Hi! I'm seeing this issue on several PSoC 4200L devices where an OVT pin in digital hi-z mode, ie used as an input, gets "stuck" outputting something ... Show More
zhaox
PSoC™ 4
Last month I build some boards with 40pcs  data code 1731 0887(only 5pcs works), and 10 pcs data code 2013 2600(all works) Any difference from product... Show More
Kramkhirin-FAE
PSoC™ 4
I would like to propose this part to the customer but the website does not have Datasheet. please provide the datasheet of this part as below. Thanks.... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have questions about default GPIO drive mode. 1. I think the default drive mode for all GPIOs at the factory shipment is High-Impedance Analo... Show More
crubio
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Does anyone know of a programming/test socket for a 28 SSOP PSoC 4, specifically CY8C4124PVI-442. I see there are sockets out there, but I don'... Show More
mohandurga
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone, I am new to this group, I need a help for programming  CY8C4245axi-483.   Can I use CY8CKIT-049-42xx PSoC 4 For programming the external ... Show More
LuBe_4654241
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am testing the component Die temperature with the boad CY8CKIT-041-41XX, bur the temperature value is wrong: -30°C at 25°C ambient. I am using y... Show More
benkim
PSoC™ 4
Hello Team Cypress,I am here to ask for a Cypress MCU in order to replace  Microchip's ATSAMHA1E15A-B(32-pin QFN)https://www.microchip.com/en-us/product/ATSAMHA1E15A-B... Show More
benkim
PSoC™ 4
My team and I are looking for a suitable Cypress Automotive MCU part for the following applications and features needed.   One of my clients is consi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy