Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

onetwo
PSoC™ 4
Hello, relatively newbie question here, likely me getting confused. I hope someone can simply answer. I had recently chosen the PSOC 4100PS as a produ... Show More
suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
  Hello I had designed CapSense with Water shield function. Csh_tank capacitor required to make water shield. there is recommended capacitor value (10... Show More
lili_285866
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I use PSoC Creator 4.4 KIT-147(CY8C4145LQI-PS433) to i2c read Capsense Cp anormal ,The every time Cp is not same  ,can help me check the code ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have two questions regarding LPComp for PSoC4000S. 1. In the case of PSoC4000S, the isr component cannot be connected to the output of LPComp... Show More
YunHuaD_81
PSoC™ 4

HI ,

How many AD channels can be configured for PSOC4100S Max  on MTB2.3 ? 

Zaborpila
PSoC™ 4
I am working with a PSOC 4 214015 test module. I am trying to see how fast I am able to send 81 byte notifications. To do so I have set the MTU values... Show More
Sanyika
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I configured the BLE component as a Central with just client elements.I want to subscribe to multiple notification.When I subscribe just one not... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone! Please help! I cannot connet the device (IC).  I design my own board with CY8C4124LQA-S433 IC. But in "Select Debug Target" Window, I ... Show More
xlu
PSoC™ 4
Hello, we use cyc84148AZI to design our faucet project. we use two channels to sense object(like hand) one for faucet , another for Soap pump. the sys... Show More
kc94
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We are working with a touchpad (8 rows 7 columns at 9 bit resolution), running Capsense and are curious about the Low Baseline Reset Parameter. ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy