Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

hamidm
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone. Does anybody know about this error? how can I solve it? Show More
Jweaver
PSoC™ 4
For some reason,  I cannot get the ADC to work on this project (attached).    I am using miniprog3 for debugging and have a varying DC signal on the i... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi, When using CSX, the Cint caps have their return path to analog ground (VSSA). If I am using CSX and CSD widgets simultaneously, can I join the ret... Show More
jcsb1994
PSoC™ 4
Hi, in the PSoC 4100S Data sheet, we can see from the pin list that VSSD is connected to ''DN'' for 40-pin QFN chips https://www.cypress.com/file/230626/download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Does the EZ-serial firmware support bluetooth 4.2 data packet length extension ? if yes, how to take advantage of it ?    I am trying to max... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, There is a data rate range recommended by the I2C master, Can the I2C master select a data rate in the range of 0-100 kbps when the I2C slave ... Show More
UrPl_1236626
PSoC™ 4
Hi, In a PsoC4 project attached below we demonstrate a PWM compare register write bug. It appears like if reg is written by the CPU at the same time a... Show More
lili_285866
PSoC™ 4
Hi Sirs, Customer use CY8CKIT147 the I2C Master to test Capsesnse(CapsenseMTKTool) ,But the driver can't support WIN7 ,Is there a driver that him to s... Show More
Renate
PSoC™ 4
I've been working on this for a week, learned some, so let me restate my case. I'm using brand new, US big-name distributor, sealed CYBLE-012011-00 mo... Show More
ApPo_1339236
PSoC™ 4
Dear Group Members, I am using CY8C4014SXI-421 in Touch Applications.  Due to some reasons VCCD & VSS Pins are getting shorted. What could be the prob... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy